Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gifts from the Heart

I must brag on my sweet children.  My boys are at my parents this week.  My daughter stayed behind.  Today my mom called and told me that my youngest son wanted to buy hair accessories for his sister.  My eldest son, Madison took his some and bought me a gift card to a very young trendy store, and his dad a Gator hat.  I about cried.  They were given money by my patents to spend on whatever they wanted and they chose to do for others.  It is such an awesome feeling when your children give to others.  I am a gifts person so it thrills me.  I aeaster 2008m truly blessed.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

See there ya go! They DIDN'T forget Mother's Day! Just a little late!....Ha ha. So sweet!

Misty said...

They are great kids! I had so much fun with MaryEsther Wednesday night. She's a little April!

DD said...

That way sweet. Awww