Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do What You Love, Love What You Do

Workout of the Day- Today we did 30 minutes of Turbo, followed by about 10 minutes of dance and 20 minutes of treadmill or Elliptical. We alternated resistance between 5 and 10 every 2 minutes. We were all soaked. It was really good. We finished with a one minute sprint on a flat !! After that Bobbie and I worked out out rear delts and triceps ( with help from Chris ) !! I followed that up with a 15 minute tan. Chris introduced us to a protein shake we hadn't had before. Muscle Milk Chocolate Milk Light. It was very good !! I would recommend it to anyone.

Make your workout exciting and fun. Surround yourself with fun people to workout with. If you don't love it, don't do it. Don't make yourself suffer through something you don't enjoy. Ofcourse you could hire a trainer ( like me :) ) and I could keep you motivated !!

No comments: